Hello dear friends, volunteers, and supporters of GreenLeaf,
We’re so proud to tell you that 2012, as hoped, has been our best year yet! From a fantastic growing season with twelve fabulous youth farmers to a backpacking adventure (the first camping experience for many of our youth), to donating hundreds of pounds of produce to local hunger relief organizations, our youth crew has done amazing work. And we could not have done it without your help and support. Thank you!
In celebration of our wonderful 2012, and looking forward to the adventures 2013 will bring, we have produced a GreenLeaf 2013 Calendar. It’s lovely – 13 full color images (and a few bonus photos) of GreenLeaf throughout the year. It would make a wonderful gift from you to yourself, or anyone in your life!
It’s a bargain at only $12! That’s only $1 per month, with a bonus month for free!!! And, best of all, proceeds support GreenLeaf!
Top 12 reasons to get a GreenLeaf 2013 Calendar:
1. The photos will make you laugh, cry, and happy every time you look at them
2. You may become inspired to grow your own garden. Or just eat more veggies. Or just laugh at our silly cheeto beards (that’s right)
4. It helps babies sleep through the night*
3. Images of food, farming, and summer fun in the cold of winter will keep you going even without the vitamin D from actual sunlight
5. It includes important holidays you won’t want to forget, such as Talk Like A Pirate Day
6. Calendar is spiral bound to lay flat against your attractively decorated wall
7. It makes bearded men absurdly happy*
8. Calendars can be important tools for helping you remember important concepts like time, and important dates like Pi day
9. Buying calendars for all of your friends and family members and writing your own birthday in them increases your chances of receiving more birthday gifts by 207%*
10. Upon receiving calendars, recipients are likely to experience uncontainable joy bursting forth from their hearts*
11. You know you want one
12. It helps support GreenLeaf!
So now that you want to order one or one hundred, here’s how:
o Email Leah@GreenLeafDenver.org to tell her how many you want and arrange payment
o If you email her by Monday, December 17 at 1pm you can get local Denver pickup/delivery by December 21.
o Non-local calendar orders will be shipped if you ask really nicely and pay for postage, but unfortunately we can’t guarantee that they’ll arrive by December 25th (sorry)
* These statements have not been evaluated at all